You don’t necessarily need to use a graphics card with a Value HTPC, but you can add it if you want to play games with it.
- Place the graphics card into the expansion slot in the motherboard.
- Secure the graphics card to the case back panel with a screw.
- Remove the expansion slot cover.
- I would recommend installing two Noctua NF-S12A ULN case fans on the bottom vent below graphics card to ensure there is enough cooling for the graphics card. Place the fan so that the circular sticker with the Noctua logo is facing into the case so that the airflow direction is inside the case.
- Plug in the Noctua case fans’ power adapters to the extension fan card that comes with the ASUS Maximus VII Impact motherboard.
- Insert the extension adapter that comes with the Silverstone ML07 case into the graphics card.
- Insert the graphics card into the support bracket.
- Attach the power connector to the graphics card.
- Remove the plastic protection cover from the bracket.
- Mount the whole bracket with the graphics card to the motherboard.
- Secure graphics card’s bracket to the case back panel with a screw.