Network Attached TV Tuner to Record Live TV
HDHomeRun is a network attached TV tuner that allows you to watch and record live TV.
You can choose between three HDHomeRun products: Connect (2 tuners standard), Extend (2 tuners HD), and Prime (3 tuners HD).
Get started with these easy steps
- Get your own HDHomeRun TV Tuner.
- Connect coax cable, Ethernet cable and power adapter to the HDHomeRun.
- Download HDHomeRun software and install it on your PC. Launch the app and set your location and source type. In the Application tab set the “Main Application” to “Other”.
- If you are using DVB-C tuner like I am, select the modulation settings on the DVB-C tab. If you use Dual model, you can skip this step.
- Run a channel scan on the Digital Cable tab. Once
scanning is completed, you’ve finished installation.